Vintage glassware-barware in the 1970's was greatly influenced by the "earth-friendly" vibe the decade is known for. The psychedelic sixties were a thing of the past as kitchens underwent yet another transformation. Appliances were available in avocado green and harvest gold yellow.
Corning (Pyrex-Corelle) were on trend as noted by the pattern-colors of the glassware available.
Corning/Corelle released complete dinnerware sets to match the new, earthy tones of kitchens. In 1972 Pyrex debuted the Pyrex Compatibles line of glassware with patterns matching the dinnerware of Corelle.
Vintage Pyrex "Spring Blossom Green" refrigerator set - note the avocado green color (1970's)
- 1971 Friendship
- 1972 Snowflake Garland, Butterfly Gold, Spring Blossom Green
- 1978 Terra Cotta Rose, Dynasty, Woodland Brown
- 1979 Butterfly Gold & Spring Blossom Green (#2)
- 1970 Satin Set(s)
- 1972 Olive Paper Flowers (rocks/9 oz.), Vineyard (juice/6 oz.)
- 1975 Red Country Gingham (juice), Yellow Country Gingham (juice)
Sour Cream Glasses