Vintage Swanky Swigs-Hazel Atlas-Posy Pattern-Violets
- ALL packages ship via USPS
- You can track your package on the USPS website -OR- subscribe to updates via Facebook Messenger (during checkout)
- Packages are insured up to $100
***SHIPPING DELAYS WILL OCCUR DURING BUSY EVENT MONTHS APRIL, MAY, JUNE, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER
Please contact us for details
- When will my order ship? During NON-BUSY months, packages ship first Saturday AFTER payment has cleared. **If your purchase was made Wednesday - Saturday, it will NOT ship until the 2nd Saturday**
- Why isn't my order shipped the same day it is placed? The items offered for purchase are part of my personal collection and are stored in a building on my property. I have nearly 1,000 pieces of vintage glassware that are individually wrapped & stored inside plastic totes. The process of pulling each tote out and looking for specific items is arduous and time consuming, often requiring HOURS of time before finding each piece. SOMETIMES I get lucky and the item is in the 1st tote I search through. However, more often than not, I have to dig through nearly every tote (sometimes twice).
- Should I be concerned about the glassware breaking during shipping? NOPE! Not. One. Item. Has ever broken during shipping since I started selling online during fall 2015.
"Knock on wood!"
Please contact me personally with concerns, questions, or suggestions.
- (910) 228-0668
- Via Facebook Messenger by clicking white and blue icon below.
As an avid collector and vintage enthusiast, my collection of vintage glassware increased disproportionately to the amount of storage + display space I had available. Faced with the reality of NEVER buying another vintage dish, I took action and like so many before me, I decided to start selling my collection. The decision seemed infallible as it solved two problems:
- Lack of storage and display space
- The possibility of NEVER purchasing vintage glassware again
Pyrex, Fire-King, Hazel Atlas, Libbey, and Federal are just a few of the well-known glass houses represented in our collection.
Our mission is to reclaim 20th century glass and barware that has decades of use still in it. Our culture is becoming more aware of the impact our choices have on our health and environment. One area that needs more attention is the use of plastics in the home. Personally, I was unaware of the dangers until, out of curiosity, I Googled the benefits of glassware over plastics.
In no way am I attempting to use scare-tactics to sell glass, instead I am motivated to share awareness. 21st Century conveniences and time saving appliances have enabled women to take off their aprons and leave the kitchen. Perhaps our eagerness to do so has unknowingly endangered those nearest and dearest. That is why it is our mission to reclaim vintage glassware and re-introduce it into modern homes. Join us!
RetroReclaimations.com customers share a passion for tradition and nostalgia coupled with a desire to introduce mid-century glassware into the modern kitchen. Our customers prefer quality and beauty over cost and convenience.